Parking Regulations and Information
The parking located at Peter Clark Student Rental properties is provided for TENANT USE ONLY
Violators may be towed at their own expense. If you have guests they must find alternate parking!
ONEONTA OVERNIGHT PARKING REGULATIONS
The City of Oneonta is undertaking a concerted effort to better inform residents and visitors about its current parking regulations. The city offers over 500 free overnight parking spaces in several downtown lots and streets.
Overnight parking is available in the City’s Westcott, Dietz Street, Fairview, and Wall Street lots as well as in the municipal parking garage.
- Although the City does not offer long-term parking areas or car storage, there are numerous overnight parking opportunities as follows throughout all parking areas:
- In Two Hour Parking areas: Overnight parking is permitted from 6:01 PM to 9:00 AM with the exception of the Westcott Lot which is 6 PM to 8 AM.
- In Four-Hour Parking areas: Overnight parking is permitted from 4:01 PM to 10:00 AM.
In areas designated No Parking 5 AM – 6 AM: Overnight parking is permitted. Vehicles must be removed by 5 AM.
OVERNIGHT PARKING IS OCCASIONALLY LIMITED IN ORDER TO PERMIT CLEANING:
In the Municipal Parking Structure, each level will be blocked and signed to prohibit access when cleaning takes place. Parking area will be reopened immediately after cleaning.
- Municipal Parking Structure, Top Level: No parking in any part of the top level from Midnight Sunday to 6 AM Monday.
- Municipal Parking Garage, Middle Level: No parking in any part of the middle level from Midnight Wednesday to 6 AM Thursday.
- Municipal Parking Garage, Bottom Level: No parking in any part of the bottom level from Midnight Sunday to 6 AM Monday.
- Dietz Street Lot: No parking in any part of the Dietz Street lot Tuesday Midnight to Wednesday 6 AM